What are your “superpowers”?
Seems it is fashionable these days to refer to one’s own best attributes as “superpowers”. I was reading “O” out on the lanai this evening when I caught just such a reference and it inspired me. I quickly grabbed a pen and paper and without too much thought, listed as many of my own “superpowers” as I could as fast as I could. I stopped at ten – here they are, in no particular order:
- Bangs and yellow look excellent on me.
- Children like me, but dogs like me more than I like them.
- Someone recently told me that I make people feel special.
- I am extraordinarily lucky at finding great parking spaces.
- I have an ability to rally the troops.
- Mostly, people like me, they really like me!
- I can tell a story
- If there’s no story to tell, I can make one up
- I make shit happen
- I can silence your screaming cockatoo with one fatal high B-flat
I promise I won’t tell any one –
what are YOUR superpowers?